Ride Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Laurel Highlands - Donegal Lake Ride 13/Moderate/36 (SHORTER)
THIS RIDE IS A GO!
The start time is changed to 8:30 AM - Please keep this in mind.
Welcome to the Laurel Highlands Ride!
This will be the shorter of the two rides. Make sure you sign up for the correct ride!
All riders should come expecting to WAIT AT TURNS. We will adhere to this policy as long as slower riders are adhering to the "expected pace" referenced in the ride classification above. Before registering for this ride, please review our ride classifications page to learn more about the ride classification indicated in the title of this ride.
About This Week's Route
Rest Stops: Limited restrooms along these routes. Refer to locations in route.
As a precaution, the following guidelines will remain in effect:
- If you have not already done so, every member must review and agree to the club's updated waiver and hold harmless agreement. To read the updated agreement/waiver before accepting the terms, click here. Then, when logging onto our website for the first time following this change, there will be a series of prompts to effect agreement. If you recently tried to login, you should have noticed this.
- Reasonable precautions to lessen the likelihood of infection transmission are required, including but not necessarily limited to, the folowing:
- No participation if symptomatic or thought to have been exposed recently,
- Maintenance of appropriate distancing on and off the bike (at least six feet when safe to do so, no drafting or pace lining, additional distancing recommended depending on conditions including distancing yourself at the top of hills and at turns when waiting for other riders),
- Carrying of a face covering to be used as appropriate (convenience store, restroom and repair stops, etc.) and
- Discussion pre ride, and full attention thereto, with respect to safety concerns specific to conditions, individual circumstances and preferences, past observations, questions, special instructions from the ride leader, etc.
We'll keep you updated as we move forward.
WE ASK OUR MEMBERS to register for these and all club rides. Members must log into their website account first to register. Then click on "Member Login" in the right upper corner of your browser page to login. If there are any last-minute changes to this ride, those who registered will receive an email automatically as soon as the changes are confirmed necessary by the ride leader. Please click the "Register Now" button to the right. If you need to cancel your registration, click here for instructions about how to do that so others can take your spot.
TO OUR GUESTS: As a guest, you’re welcome to attend one of our rides! We ask that you please contact the ride leader listed below to let them know you would like to come as a guest to this ride. Non-members will be asked to sign our Ride Sign-In Sheet & Waiver form for the purpose of providing emergency contact information and to agree to our club's hold harmless agreement. Your first ride is a sampling of our club and for all subsequent rides, you will need to be a member of PBC to attend. We welcome you to join now by clicking here. Additionally, please review the pages under our "Ride Info" tab above. They offer more insight to safe club riding.
Sunday, May 30, 2021, 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM
Friendship Park/Weller Athletic Field
203 Boquet Street
Ligonier, PA 15658
Please arrive early enough to be ready to roll out on-time. This ride will rollout at the posted time. Please notify the ride leader ASAP if something delays your arrival.