Shenandoah & Skyline Drive Tour
Welcome to The 4th Annual Shenandoah & Skyline Drive Tour
(Best viewed in "Desktop" mode on mobile devices)
We've got a few tricks up our sleeves for this year's event....
Our event theme is "Experience the Magic". Not only will you enjoy the magic of the Shenandoah Valley and Harrisonburg, Virginia, you will also enjoy our "Experience the Magic" Cocktail Party & Show, starring magician, Chris Michael and YOU. We'll be serving drinks, heavy hors d'oeuvres, and other snacks while Chris amazes you and creates an experience you'll remember for years to come. We can't wait to share it with you!
We've arranged for the accommodation and planned all of the details while offering you more than 3 dozen routes to choose from...and we've adding gravel routes this year!! With plenty to do off the bike within walking distance from our accommodations, the event schedule offers you enough flexibility so you can still enjoy Harrisonburg. Make sure to plan your days to attend the evening socials so you can be part of our recap of the day and hear the announcements about the next day.
We welcome you to come experience with us another perfect, and magical, weekend in the Shenandoah Valley.
NEW for 2020...
- Saturday's "Experience the Magic" Cocktail Party & Show Featuring Magician, Chris Michael - You'll not want to miss out on this as we top off the weekend.
- "The Reddish Knob Experience" - an above category climb with 360 degree views for miles and a few surprises unlike the years before.
- ORDER your Shenandoah Cycling Jersey and/or the Shenandoah Tech-Tee at the time of registration. (See details below)
- Ride gravel!! Explore gravel routes that will make road riders jealous - nearly a dozen gravel routes ranging from 24 miles to 56 miles in length
- Complimentary Suggested Training Plan. This is a 12-week training plan that begins on April 26th and will have you better prepared to enjoy this event. All who register by April 22nd will receive an email with the download links to the training plan. Expect the email to drop into your inbox on April 23rd.
About The Accommodations...
Invite a Friend! Bring a friend and experience the beautiful Shenandoah Valley together. Non-members can join by clicking here!
- Modern Accommodations at the Award Winning Apartments on Grace
- Amenities Include: Billiards and table tennis lounges, basketball and volleyball courts, laundry facilities, outdoor BBQ area, a Subway shop, and swimming pool access nearby
- All apartments include: full kitchen, fully furnished living rooms and bedrooms, FREE wireless internet and air-conditioning - click here to view a sample floor plan
- Linens included! Sheets, pillow case, blanket, pillow, washcloth and two towels
- Walk to Restaurants & Shops - Enjoy time off the bike and explore Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Choose from 3 or 4 night stays - Check-in on Wednesday or Thursday
- Non-Riding spouses and partner members are welcome to attend - we'd love to have them as part of this weekend too!
About Our Evening Socials...
- Enjoy Our Evening Socials - Unwind, sip some wine, enjoy snacks and share your experience with others - It's the place to be each night
- During our evening socials, we'll discuss the following day's rides and make other announcements
- Enjoy our evening socials where we all come together and talk about the day and the next day's rides
- Thursday's "Dessert Social" features a catered dessert social and is sponsored by VOmax
- Cycling Fusion will be with us again this year and is sponsoring our "Friday Fiesta Social" where they'll provide a nacho bar and Margaritas
About The Rides...
- More then 50 rode routes ranging from 17 miles to more than 100 miles in length
- Most routes start and end at our overnight accommodations.
- Optional remote start routes are available too.
- Friday's Plan: SAG support for the "Reddish" routes will be on hand to assist riders and carry food and beverages
- Digital files and cue sheets are emailed to all participants 2 weeks before the event
- Pre-Organized group rides will be announced in the 2020 Guide to the Shenandoah & Skyline Drive Tour which is emailed to all participants prior to the event.
- Ride Leaders will lead groups - Choose the route that appeals to you most.
- Enjoy 4 Days of Riding Opportunities.
- 35+ Routes to choose from.
- Ride with a few friends or ride with a group - it's your choice.
Click Here to Register and Order Your Shenandoah Jersey & Tee!
For Sizing, Click Here
Watch a preview about the event here...
We Need Your Help - Please Volunteer to Lend a Hand At The Event
- Evening Social Host/Hostess for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Ride Leaders - Invite others to ride in your group,
- SAG Drivers and Assistants for Friday and Saturday. Support riders and enjoy spectacular scenery.
- This is the perfect opportunity for non-riding members or spouses to play a role in the event and make it even better.
© 2020 Premier Bicycle Club