REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 15th, 2020
This is the perfect time of year to visit Erie Wine Country - it's grape harvest time and you'll smell the grapes as you make your way to and from Dunkirk, NY!
- Comfortable accommodations in Chautauqua, NY
- Have access to your car each day to visit the area
- Our SAG service will carry items you purchase on select routes to take home with you so you don't need to carry them on your bike
- 3 Days of Riding - enjoy "friendlier" terrain than Southwest PA - the rides are social rides at a comfortable club pace
- Enjoy different wineries and breweries over 3 days of riding
- Attend Friday and Saturday Pre-Ride Briefings
- Enjoy Saturday's Evening Social. Unwind, enjoy a drink and appetizers and share your experience with others - it's the place to be on Saturday night
Enjoy three days of riding, wine tasting, breweries, and evening socials with other members. We’ll rendezvous in Chautauqua, NY along the picturesque Lake Chautauqua on Friday, September 18th. Ride options will be available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before heading home. Along each route, we'll visit wineries and breweries and enjoy a few laughs.
Each day includes planned group rides of varying distances. Riders get to choose how far they want to ride each day and return to our home base in Chautauqua, NY each night to relax and unwind. Want a shorter ride? You're covered! Want a more challenging ride? We have your back!
Routes range from 25 miles to metric century distances (62 miles). We'll have an evening social/.pre-ride briefing meeting on both Friday and Saturday evening and we'll discuss the ride options available the next morning This event will accommodate multiple riders of different levels.
Our SAG will accommodate riders by being available for water and snacks on select routes as well as carry any purchases you make along the way. For routes where SAG is not readily available, our SAG will pickup your purchases in the afternoon on both Friday and Saturday.
More details will be released as we continue to wrap up our final arrangements to make our 2nd Annual Wine Tour Rendezvous a ride that will create great memories for you.
Arrival & SAG
There are three arrival options:
1. Arrive early on Friday and ride a beautiful 50 mile route. The ride departs at 10 am so that gives you plenty of time to travel from Pittsburgh and be ready to roll out on-time.
2. Arrive later on Friday and do a quick route to loosen up your legs.
3. Arrive in the evening by 8 pm when we have our pre-ride meeting and fill you in all the details about Saturday's ride.
SAG is limited and offers transport for major mechanical issues and to carry purchases made at wineries along select routes. Riders are expected to be in good physical condition to ride the distances each day. Riders are also expected to know how to change a flat and do minor mechanical repairs, if needed. The SAG can be used for major mechanical issues and it will carry additional water and snacks on select routes. If you prefer something specific for your diet, please be sure to pack what you need.
© 2020 Premier Bicycle Club