WE'LL ANNOUNCE REGISTRATION IS OPENAS SOON AS WE CAN
This is the perfect time of year to visit Erie Wine Country - it's grape harvest time and you'll smell the grapes as you make your way to and from Chautauqua, NY!
- Comfortable accommodations in Chautauqua, NY
- Have access to your car each day to visit the area and explore
- Our SAG service will carry items you purchase on select routes to take home with you so you don't need to carry them on your bike
- Over a dozen routes to choose from - ride what suits your desire
- 3 Days of Riding - enjoy "different" terrain than Southwest PA - various rides ranging from 23 miles to 62 miles in length
- Spectacular scenery with views of Lake Erie from designated points of interest
- Enjoy different wineries and breweries over 3 days of riding or just go for the ride - no need to be a drinker for this wine & brew tour! Enjoy them by bike or by car.
- Attend Friday and Saturday Pre-Ride Briefings
- Enjoy Saturday's Evening Social. Unwind, enjoy a drink and appetizers and share your experience with others - it's the place to be on Saturday night
- Accommodations for two nights
- FREE Parking
- Saturday's Evening Social
- 2 Pre-ride Socials
- SAG support (limited)
- Routes: Digital Cue Sheets & GPS Files
- Beautiful rides with great people!
Enjoy three days of riding, wine tasting, breweries, and evening socials with other members. We’ll rendezvous in Chautauqua, NY along the picturesque Lake Chautauqua on Friday, September 18th. Ride options will be available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before heading home. Along each route, we'll visit wineries and breweries and enjoy a few laughs. If you're not a drinker, no worries. Many enjoy this ride without drinking.
Each day includes planned group rides of varying distances. Riders get to choose how far they want to ride each day and return to our home base in Chautauqua, NY each night to relax and unwind. Want a shorter ride? You're covered! Want a more challenging ride? We have your back!
Routes range from 23 miles to metric century distances (62 miles). We'll have an evening social/pre-ride briefing meeting on both Friday and Saturday evening and we'll discuss the ride options available the next morning. This event will accommodate riders of different levels.
Our SAG will accommodate riders by being available for water and snacks on select routes as well as carry any purchases you make along the way.
More details will be released as we continue to wrap up our final arrangements to make our 2nd Annual Wine Tour Rendezvous a ride that will create great memories for you.
Arrival & SAG
There are three arrival options:
1. Arrive early on Friday and enjoy a ride on your own or with the group. The ride departs at 11 am so that gives you plenty of time to travel from Pittsburgh and be ready to roll out on-time.
2. Arrive later on Friday and do a short route to launch the weekend.
3. Arrive on Friday evening by 8 pm when we have our pre-ride meeting and fill you in all the details about Saturday's planned rides.
SAG is limited and offers transport for major mechanical issues and to carry purchases made at wineries along select routes. Riders are expected to be in good physical condition to ride the distances they choose each day. Riders are also expected to know how to change a flat and do minor mechanical repairs, if needed. The SAG can be used for major mechanical issues and it will carry additional water and snacks on select routes. If you prefer something specific for your diet, please be sure to pack what you need.
© 2020 Premier Bicycle Club